What are my site guidelines?
I have a few.
- All names are changed.
- All identifying data about the men not in my life is scrubbed.
- Some details about me may be less than 100% true, but the truthiness of me is hopefully intact.
- “Quotes” from men are probably edited, because I don’t want to out them too intensely. If they find themselves here via my words, they can deal with it. My own quotes are mostly intact.
- I get to define what a “date” is.
- Seriously. Don’t argue with me about definitions. I am the only one who decides what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is.
- I’m not dating anyone I know from my real life during this experiment. I’m not dating friends of people I know, or brothers of people I know. The whole point of a dry run like this is that I can close the door on it without introducing awkwardness into my daily life.
- I will not post about anyone until I’ve decided the door is closed on that connection. The good date stories won’t be here. When things go bad, I’ll give a recap of the entire story.